My Happy Place

My Happy Place

Tuesday, November 9, 2010





For years I have used Avon products. I love it.  I also love what the company does for cancer research and for the awareness of domestic violence.  So a few weeks ago as I was preparing my next order to give to my Avon lady, I thought "I wonder what I would have to do to become a rep?"  My orders alone would justify me becoming a rep (I really do buy a lot), so I set up a meeting with my Avon lady and now I am a rep!  I'm so excited about this opportunity.

Some of the wonderful products they offer are amazing anti-aging products and fabulous makeup.













Avon also does some tremendous work with charities, such as cancer research and awareness of domestic violence! 

If you are interested in placing an order you can contact me @ 303-870-3101 or lydiajkelley@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment