My Happy Place

My Happy Place

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Journaling

A few weeks ago a friend of mine at work gave me some books that related to creative writing and journaling.....I didn't know what a wonderful suprise awaited me when I got home.  As I began to pull the books out from the bags I felt like a kid in a candy store. Books that gave prompts, books about different styles, books about truely artful journaling...Oh my....
 There were so many books and journals that were so much of an interest to me...it was wonderful.  That night I stayed up very late, exploring all the amazing books that lay before me.  There was not enough time to look at them all but it was all I wanted to do.







Ultimately this is what I ended up with....a bed full of books....and a night full of pure bliss!



I hope my friend knows just how much all this means to me and how privilaged I feel to have such wonderful books now in my home.  How greatful I am that he wanted to share these with me.  It touched my heart in a way that often life is without.  I will treasure each one of them.  I look forward to exploring each of them for inspiration and ideas.  They have made a permiment home with me.

Thank you

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment