My Happy Place

My Happy Place

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Little Free Libraries



So I found the most incredible thing the other day.  I read an article (the source I don't remember, might have been 9news.com) about these little libraries that are all over the country, including right here in my own neighborhood.

The idea is that people buy or make these little mini-houses, British phone booths, cat shaped structures, and those structure house books.



Furthermore, you take a book and you give a book.  As a reader, any book, especially one that is free is just about the best thing ever.
I shared the link with my friends.  One of my girlfriends found one in her neigborhood and sent me a picture.  I was so happy.

First the structures themselves are so darn cute, not to mention that they are filled with books.  How can this be wrong I ask you?!

So for those of you who read this I wanted to share with you too. 

I hope you check it out, find a Little Free Library in your neck of the woods, borrow a book, and return a book.

Happy reading and discovery my friends.

http://littlefreelibrary.org/

To find one in you area visit the link below.

http://littlefreelibrary.org/ourmap/


1 comment:

  1. You haven't posted anything in almost a year. How come?

    ReplyDelete