My Happy Place

My Happy Place

Friday, December 31, 2010

A Million Little Pictures

I just signed up for an art project that I am very excited about.  "A Million Little Pictures".



A Million Little Pictures presents Photomobile, a traveling library of photographs from across the globe. The project asks contributors to shoot 27 frames on a chosen theme, allowing viewers to experience the myriad ways that a single story can be captured in an image. These photographs are then joined together to create a new narrative, journeying together from coast to coast. What begins as thousands of individual expressions ends as a communal experience — A Million Little Pictures, one cross-country adventure.
Art House Co-op organizes interactive art projects that connect thousands of artists from all over the world and operates the Brooklyn Art Library, our storefront space and permanent archive. All of our projects are open to everyone.

I'm no artist, I'm not a photographer, but either way I think this is going to be a lot of fun.

Check it out.

http://www.arthousecoop.com/projects/amlp

No comments:

Post a Comment