My Happy Place

My Happy Place

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ahhh...the library


There are certain places that we can go that become a sort of heaven or haven for us.  Perhaps it is a church, a coffee shop, a bubble bath.  It is a place that we feel most at peace, most ourselves, and the most happy.  We can spend hours in this place and feel like everything is right in the world.  For me, that place is the library.  When I go there, I don't worry about my love life, my grades, my job, my finances, my living situation.  All I think about is the wonderful books I can explore and find.  Anything I would ever want to learn about can be found within a book here.  Not only am I surrounded by one of the things I love the most, but it is peaceful and calm.  I have come to escape, to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment