My Happy Place

My Happy Place

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Sweet, Sweet Love

I'm not sure what is happening, but I can't sit and read any more...I try but alas I'm always doing something that keeps me busy.  I wonder if perhaps it is because I quit smoking.  Since I quit I find it really, really hard to sit for more than five minutes, led alone with nothing else to do but read a book.  I'm frightened...reading and books have always been my love, they still are, and nothing brings me more peace than the sight of a book or someone curled up with a book but alas I'm finding it hard for me to be that person.  I feel lost not being a reader and I'm scared I won't find my way back.  I used to sit for hours upon hours upon hours reading....getting so involved with the characters and the plot, but now I feel it's so hard to even pick the book up.  I'm truly hoping this is merely a phase and that soon...very, very soon I will find my way back to my sweet, sweet love.

No comments:

Post a Comment