My Happy Place

My Happy Place

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Gift 4 - March 21, 2011

I've know Ms. L for a long time.  If ever I've met someone who has had a crap hand dealt to them it would be her and yet she remains amazing!  The woman has the best quick whitted humor of anyone I know.  I wish she could see what a beautiful woman she is.  The funny, amazing, keep going person I see.  I love her to death.  Friday I knew what today's gift would be.  I left the house early so that I could stop and get her a beautiful bouquet of flowers.  Because man does that woman deserve some flowers.
A bonus, all her co-workers continued to ask her who they were from. . . she didn't le on.  Love it.
I hope that giving her those flowers put a smile on her face and warmed her heart.  I hope it let her know just how great I think she is.

Today I give with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment